These programs are designed for juniors and are based around skill progression, motor skills, learning and having fun.
The Lonsdale Links Junior Program is a free service for Lonsdale Links Junior and Cadet members. Click here for more information on our Junior and Cadet Membership options.
- Lonsdale Links Junior Golf Program – Note: This will be a tiered program dependent on interest
- Lonsdale Links School Holiday Program
- Lonsdale Links Junior Advanced Squad
Lonsdale Links Junior Golf Program – Proudly Supported by Cirka.
Our fun and interactive golf programs are aimed at helping children aged five to 15 develop the skills and motor patterns to assist them with learning to play the game of golf. With plenty of games, activities and exercises, kids can learn this great sport in the perfect environment.
Lonsdale Links School Holiday Program
Lonsdale Links will host a Junior Golf Program during each school holidays. Two different sessions will be offered:
- The Birdie Program will focus on young golfers aged between five and nine that are new to the game,
- The Eagle Program will be for the more experienced young golfer aged 10 to 15 and is delivered over a longer session. Our school holiday programs are designed to be fun and interactive whilst teaching young golfers valuable skills that will help them improve their golf and enjoy the game.
Eagle Program – Three hour session – $60pp – Eight participants maximum
Birdie Program – One hour session – $25pp – Eight participants maximum
Lonsdale Links Junior Advanced Squad
This program is aimed at providing the next step for our advanced junior and young golfers at Lonsdale Links. This program provides players with personalised practice schedules, improvement plans, video analysis, launch monitor analysis and testing as well as masterclass sessions to assist players with every facet of their game. We want our young players to get the most out of their game and this program is designed for our PGA professionals to assist our next generation of golfers in any way we can.