Open daily, The Lounge is the perfect place to enjoy a meal or a drink in Point Lonsdale, with spectacular views of Lake Victoria. Made to be enjoyed by golfers and non-golfers alike, The Lounge will soon feel like one of the best places to eat on the Bellarine Peninsula. Bookings are not essential however, if you would like to book, just click the button below.
Offering casual bistro-style dining for lunch and dinner, Allpress coffee, and freshly baked cakes. The Lounge menu is sure to have something for everyone.
- Lunch: Available Wednesday to Sunday, 11am – 2.30pm.
- Dinner: Available Wednesday to Saturday, 5.30pm – 7pm. (Please note, Wednesday’s will host a special Theme Night Menu. You can see our current theme by scrolling down this page).
- Snacks and Sweets: Baked fresh on-site, available daily.
Come in and enjoy a drink with us. We’ve got ice-cold beer on tap, plus local and imported wines. Or mix it up and try one of our cocktail options for something a little special whether you’re looking for an Espresso Martini or a smooth and tangy Whiskey Sour.
We also have Happy Hour every Thursday from 4pm to 6pm. Enjoy select $6 schooners of beer or glass of wine.
If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a drink in Point Lonsdale, why not join us here. Our bar is open daily.
Featuring panoramic views over Lonsdale Links Golf Course and across Lake Victoria, our Lounge sits within our state-of-the-art Clubhouse here in Point Lonsdale. The Lounge features:
- Choose from indoor or outdoor dining with both offering panoramic views whilst enjoying a meal or drink
- A central fireplace to warm up on those cooler winter days
- Catch the latest AFL games on our wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs
- Got the kids? Bring them along and keep an eye on them with our fully-equipped playground well in sight
WEDNESDAY THEME NIGHTS
Take the family out for a midweek treat or gather up your friends for a dinner that’s sure to impress. Every Wednesday we offer a themed Dinner Menu that can be enjoyed in our LAGO and Lounge spaces. Bookings are essential with sittings available from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
Please reserve your table by clicking the “book now” button below or alternatively view our current Theme Night menu “Mediterranean” which we will be featuring every Wednesday until 6th June.
- We are a NO CASH premise.
- The Clubhouse has a slightly more relaxed standard of dress than the golf course. Neat casual dress is appropriate. Golfing attire, neat denim, shorts, T-Shirts, and neat sandals are also acceptable.
The following are not accepted:
- Board Shorts
- Tracksuit pants & Activewear
- Tradies Workwear & Boots
- Bare Feet