Restaurant and Bar
Our Lonsdale Links Restaurant and Bar is the perfect place to enjoy lunch, dinner, or casual drinks in Point Lonsdale, with spectacular views over Lake Victoria. Open to both the public and Members, golfers and non-golfers, enjoy sweeping views, indoor and outdoor seating, and relaxed coastal hospitality when you dine with us.
Walk-ins welcome however, bookings are recommended.
Offering a casual dining option in Point Lonsdale for lunch and dinner, coffee, drinks, and even in-house baked treats. Our Lonsdale Links Restaurant and Bar is sure to have something for everyone.
- Lunch: Available Tuesday (limited menu) and Wednesday to Sunday (full menu), 11:30am – 2:30pm
- Dinner: Available Wednesday to Saturday, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Snacks and Sweets: Baked fresh on-site, available daily from 8.30am
- Parmi Night: Special Parmi Menu in addition to our regular Menu, every Wednesday Night
- Theme Night: ‘Christmas’ Menu on Thursday 14 December, 2023
Enjoy barista made coffee, ice-cold beer on tap, or peruse our extensive collection of local and imported wines, ready to savour. Alternatively, choose to mix it up and try one of our cocktail creations for something a little bit special whether it’s an Espresso Martini, Margarita, or a smooth and tangy Whiskey Sour.
We also have Happy Hour every Thursday from 4pm to 6pm.
If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a drink in Point Lonsdale, why not join us? The Bar is open daily from 8.30am.
Our Point Lonsdale Location
Featuring panoramic views over Lonsdale Links Golf Course and across Lake Victoria, our Restaurant and Bar features two separate spaces to sit back and relax within our state-of-the-art Clubhouse.
The Restaurant and Bar also features;
- Indoor and alfresco dining, both offering panoramic views whilst enjoying a meal or drink
- A central fireplace to warm up on those cooler winter days
- The latest AFL games on our wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs
- Got the kids? Bring them along with our fully-equipped outdoor playground well in sight
- We are a NO CASH premise.
- The Clubhouse has a slightly more relaxed standard of dress than the golf course. Neat casual dress is appropriate. Golfing attire, neat denim, shorts, T-Shirts, and neat sandals are also acceptable.
The following are not accepted:
- Tradies workwear and boots
- Clothing with offensive slogans
- Bare Feet and thongs