Golf Lessons & Coaching
Want to learn golf, lower your handicap, or get one step closer to that elusive hole-in-one? A golf lesson or clinic will have you reaching your goals, faster.
Our Geelong and Bellarine-based PGA-accredited golf coaches will help improve your game, no matter what your experience level. They’ll do this with easy-to-understand tuition in a friendly and welcoming environment. Choose between private lessons, group clinics, or club fittings.
Who benefits from golf lessons and coaching?
Investing in a lesson or clinic can benefit a range of different people for different reasons. From new golfers to those who have been playing for years, there are a range of benefits when you learn from a dedicated golf coach.
- Beginner golfers
When getting into a new hobby or learning a new skill, it’s always a good idea to enlist in expert help to learn the fundamentals from the get-go. This is especially true when you’re learning to play golf. That way, you’re setting yourself up for success and confidence out on the greens.
- Golfers looking to elevate their game
Once you’ve been practicing golf for some time, there is an opportunity to elevate your game and reach specific goals. Whether that’s lowering a handicap or improving specific skills (for instance bunker shots, drive, or putting). For these types of golfers, private lessons are the most beneficial.
- Golfers suffering through a plateau
When you find yourself suffering through a plateau or worse, scoring increasingly worse scores, a golf lesson will be just what you need to break through. Sometimes all it takes is a tweak to your technique or some sage advice that will improve your mental game.
- Someone who has taken a break from the sport
Often golfers need to take a break from the sport. From injuries to raising a family, breaks in the sport happen. Investing in a lesson can help bring back and rebuild intuition whilst enhancing muscle memory from previously learned skills.
- Parents looking to get kids into golf
Kids golf lessons are a great way to get children and teenagers into golf or learning a new skill. They will benefit from learning strategy, self-control and strengthening their hand-eye-coordination. From school holiday clinics to one-on-one private tuition, there are a range of options when it comes to golf lessons for kids.
If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then you’re in the right place. All that’s left to do is book a golf lesson or clinic that works for you.
How many golf lessons do you need?
When determining the exact number of golf lessons you need, there are several factors that need to be considered. From there, you’ll be able to find your sweet spot in lesson numbers.
- Current skill level: Your current skill level can play a role in how many golf lessons you may need. For instance, a beginner golfer learning the fundamentals may need more lessons than an experienced golfer looking for tips on their drive.
- Goals: What are your golfing goals? Whether you aim to lower your handicap, improve your swing or enhance your short game, setting clear goals can help our coaches plan your lessons (and how many you will need) accordingly.
- Time Commitment: How much time are you willing to dedicate to golf lessons? If you need more flexibility, a private lesson may be more for you. Alternatively, if you have more time up your sleeve, regular clinic schedules may work best, for instance, our 6-week Women’s Learn To Play Golf program.
- Learning Style: Some people are visual learners, others auditory and some prefer a more hands-on approach. Your learning style can affect how many lessons you may need for success.
Depending on your answers, you may only need a few lessons to achieve your goals. For others, ongoing coaching may be what you need. Our PGA Pros will be able to work with you to determine what number suits you best. But it all starts with booking your first lesson.
Golf lessons Geelong and the Bellarine
At just 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from Geelong, our golf lessons will skyrocket your skills. It’s time to tee off down the coast and improve your golf game with our PGA-accredited coaches.
Easily book your lesson online (link below) or contact our friendly team to learn more.